The majority of golfers are meticulous when choosing golf clubs, but most don’t put the same importance on acquiring the best golf rain gear for their requirements (and this can have devastating consequences).
Maintaining a good footing during the golf swing is one of the most important aspects of this great game. If your feet are sliding about during the swing then you quickly lose confidence, your swing automatically changes (for the worse) to compensate, and you end up hooking, slicing and/or hitting the ball no distance at all.
Additionally, if your feet get wet during a round of golf, then you quickly become uncomfortable, your concentration is badly affected, and you simply can’t play golf shots to the best of your ability (we’ve all been caught out by the weather before and your feet can quickly get wet looking for your ball in the rough when it’s been raining).
The wrong golf shoe can be a potential round killer, but fortunately the answer is simple. You need a well designed pair of waterproof golf shoes, and the Adidas Tour 360 ATV Golf Shoes certainly fit the bill.
They have premium leather uppers in a range of colors that look great, insoles that provide unbeatable support and comfort, traction enhancing features with All Terrain Versatility to give you confidence no matter what lie or angle you may end up in, a 100% waterproof membrane, and low profile soles and anti-clogging cleats that promote great stability and traction so that you strike the ball well.
The Adidas Tour 360 ATV waterproof golf shoes offer the ultimate in performance as they’re the most sophisticated golf shoes from Adidas Golf to date.
- Premium full-grain leather upper provides a rich look and feel
- 360WRAP locks in and supports the foot for enhanced stability and a secure fit
- FitFOAM insole provides ever-lasting cushioning, support and comfort
- 10-spike configuration with THINTECH low-profile technology for improved traction and stability
- Ground-adapting outsole provides All-Terrain Versatility
- Low-profile outsole technology brings you even closer to the ground for improved stability, better overall footwork and ultimately more consistent ball-striking.
- Combines technologies to deliver 100% waterproof protection. The first layer wicks inside moisture to the shoe’s surface, while the second layer surrounds the foot with a waterproof membrane.
- A molded Polyurethane inlay sole that supports the golfer’s foot from heel to toe for enhanced fit, comfort and balance.
- adiTUFF technology delivers improved durability and abrasion resistance in the toe area and keeps the shoe looking great.
- An advanced, cleat system that combines a low-profile, anti-clogging cleat design and thinner outsole receptacle to bring you lower to the course for better power transfer, more stability, better balance, improved overall footwork and ultimately more consistent ball-striking
- 2 year waterproof warranty
- Huge range of sizes and colors (see image below)
Get the best price on what must be one of the best waterproof golf shoes currently available.
Knock Shots Off Your Round With A Golf GPS Unit
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.